An amazing fare sale from Delta, Air France and KLM. Fly from SFO to Dublin, Ireland for only $377.36 round trip including all taxes and fees.
Fares available November, 2016 – early December ,2016 or January, 2017 – March, 2017. You can also book September, 2016 through October, 2016 for around $100-150 more. A 7 day minimum stay is required.
Use Orbitz for 24-hour free cancellation and 1% cashback: http://bit.ly/1jl2TsF
Example Fare: March 1 – 9, 2017 for $376.36 (http://goo.gl/flights/naxL)
Visit Tokyo during the winter -spring months for a great price. Get some amazing sushi and beer for a great price. Typical fares are over $1000.
- Availability: December 2015–early May 2016.
- Route: LAX-NRT / NRT-LAX
- Support us by searching and booking on Orbitz
- Sample Dates: Feb 11 – Feb 21
- Sample booking below:
Delta / Skyteam continue to have dramatic fare sales from United’s hub cities including SFO, Chicago and Washington DC.
Some example fares:
Dublin [DUB] $390 – $530
Oslo [OSL] $630
Stockholm [ARN] $636
Lisbon [LIS] $639
Copenhagen [CPH] $644
Warsaw [WAW] – $653
Prague [PRG] $660
Deal available by booking on: Orbitz
SFO-DUB example booking for $436!
- Valid for travel from January 12th, 2015 – March 12th
- Valid for travel from April 20th – May 14th
- Sunday through Wednesday departures and Monday through Thursday returns.
- 7 day minimum stay.
- 7 days in advance purchase required.
– Fare examples:
- United from Portland to Hong Kong: $463
- Delta from San Francisco to Hong Kong: $538
- United from Seattle to Hong Kong: $538
– Fare Available: January 7th , 2015 – April 30th, 2015.
– Valid for Monday to Thursday departures. Must book at least 3 days in advance.
– Route: SFO-SEA-HKG-SEA-HKG or SEA-HKG-SEA or PDX-SFO-HKG-SFO-PDX
– Book HERE
Example of a $463 booking from Portland that is possible on Orbitz
Summer is almost, but winter will be back soon and what better way to spend a fall or winter week or weekend in warm Miami?
Right now roundtrip fares including all fees and taxes are only $244 on Delta from SFO-MIA.
We have checked fare availability and looks like its good over Labor Day holiday as well. Upgrade to Economy Comfort seats starting at $9 as well.
– Good late August, 2014 – November 19, 2014.
– Purchase at least 21 day before departure
– SFO – LAX – MIA – LAX – SFO
Miles: 5,356 miles or 4.5 cents per mile.
How to book:
Support us by booking on Orbitz
Fanatics sale to Hong Kong. I have not seen prices this low since the early 2000s.
– Good August 15 – December 9, 2014.
– Depart Mondays or Thursdays
– Purchase by May 23rd (but sale can end anytime)
– SFO – SEA (Seattle) – HKG – SEA – SFO
– 2014: 14,336 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
– 2015: 2,785 miles or a difference of 11,051 miles
How to book:
Support us by booking on Orbitz
Great deal to an awesome location with one special airport.
Routing, price and miles
Fares good from late August 2014 – March 2015
Route: SFO-JFK-SXM and SXM-JFK-LAX-SFO
2014: 8,103 miles or 5.9 cents per mile.
2015: 1,770 miles or a difference of 6,333 miles.
Its hard to pass up a deal to go to Sweden for only $569 Roundtrip (including all taxes and fees). Book now to lock in the low fares due to the fare war going on with US and European carriers. This flight is on Delta/Skyteam airlines.
Dates: Until May 15. Then from August 24-October 25 and again from December 14-December 23rd.
Miles: 11,868 or 4.7 cents per mile
Use ITA Matrix to find dates and pricing. ITA does not allow you to book through their search engine so please support us by booking on Orbitz
Dreaming of a European vacation this summer? Dread the crowds of yelling kids crowding your row and kicking your chair? Get in on this deal now. Skyteam (Delta, KLM, AirFrance, and others) are attacking United Hubs with a business class fare sale. You can now go from hubs like San Francisco, Chicago, Newark, Dever and others to Europe for around $2000. Good for flights in June-September. Use ITA Matrix to find routes and prices. Book through Delta to get your MQDs and MQMs.
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
- Denver (DEN)
- Newark (EWR)
- Washington Dulles (IAD)
European destinations (which are mostly also United/Star Alliance Hubs)
- Brussels (BRU)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Munich (MUC)
- Copenhagen (CPH)
- Geneva (GVA)
- Prague (PRG)
- Berlin (TXL)
- Vienna (VIE)
- Warsaw (WAW)
- Zurich (ZRH)
Some routes require stops in Amsterdam (AMS) or Paris (CDG) on Delta’s partners, Air France and KLM.
If you like our blog and these deals please support us by buying your ticket on Orbitz by clicking SUPPORT US